Spine Center Atlanta – East
Interventional Spine Services in Conyers, Georgia
Now offering Saturday Massages by Appointment only!
Address: 1309 Wellbrook Cir NE Suite H Conyers GA 30012
Hours: M, W, Th, F 8a to 4:30p; Tu 7:30am to 4pm.
Physician: Dr. Clavo
Are you suffering from back pain, pain down the legs or arm pain caused by sciatica, pinched nerves, arthritis or other spine problems? These conditions can impact your physical health, persistent back pain can also affect your daily activities and emotional well-being. At our spine pain center in Conyers Georgia, we offer a variety of nonsurgical techniques, including nerve blocks, injections, and medications, to quickly and effectively reduce your pain and discomfort.
Injections for Back Pain
Our interventional spine physician, Dr. Anthony Clavo, and his medical team use a variety of steroids and anti-inflammatory injections to decrease swelling, aching and pressure in the back. To keep our patients’ comfortable injections are performed with a local anesthetic to numb the area.
Our services include:
- Epidural steroid injection consultation: A corticosteroid is injected into the epidural space of the spine to decrease pain and inflammation.
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint injection consultation: An injection in the SI joint is used to treat pain associated with inflammation, arthritis or muscle strains.
- Intra transforaminal steroid injection consultation: A steroid is injected from an angle in the back. A fluoroscopy contrast dye is used to identify the injection point.
- Medial Branch Block & RFA procedure consultations
- Facet joint injection consultations: A corticosteroid injection is made in the facet joint where the vertebrae connect.
- Nerve block (Peripheral) consultation
- Stem Cell Therapy consultation using Bone Marrow Concentrate, and PRP