Atlanta Physical Therapy for Back Pain
Physical therapy is just as instrumental in your wellness as your surgery. Our staff are trained and experienced to assure your path to wellness adequately prepares you to return to your life and live it fully.
Our Rehabilitation Center is a 7,000 square foot state of the art facility offering the very best in rehabilitation services including On-Site Aquatic Therapy and Therapeutic Massage. The rehabilitation center offers:
- Heated Therapy Pool
- Our heated pool can accommodate up to five (5) patients
- Our heated pool has room to exercise & move with ease
- Our heated pool helps to reduce stress on injured body parts
- More information on Aquatic Therapy
- Licensed Clinician
- Our clinicians have special training and experience with spinal and musculoskeletal rehabilitation principles
- Our clinicians offer individualized treatment programs using the most current techniques
- Our programs emphasize the return to the highest level of function possible, which may include return to work, athletics or to activities of daily living
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Our massage therapy program includes medical massage by physician order and spa massage available to those clients interested in enjoying the benefits of living a lifestyle of wellness
- Massage Therapy helps to reduce pain
- Massage Therapy helps to restore function
- Massage Therapy helps to reduce stress
- Relaxed Environment
- We strive to offer patients a relaxed and pleasant experience each and every visit
- We focus on the patient as a whole person and encourage patient participation in the planning of their programs and program outcomes
- We strive to offer a more holistic and wellness oriented environment
Our work conditioning program is designed to restore you to your maximum potential and prepare you to return to the workplace. Each program is tailored to your condition and your work functions.
Contact our Atlanta Physical Therapy for Back Pain Specialists at SpineCenterAtlanta today for more information.